Patch, Version 4: Problem solved

Corinna Vinschen corinna@vinschen.de
Mon May 17 14:28:00 GMT 1999

Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:

>On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 10:44:04PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> [...]
>>Pardon my ignorance, but chown() still doesn't work.
>>Perhaps it would, if there were any difference in the sources...
>
>I have fixed the problem with the include file.

The PACKED attribute in winnt.h solves the problem as far as I
tested it.

Unfortunately, the latest snapshot (19990516) doesn't work
anymore. Neither bash nor tcsh start up yet.
Should I send a trace output? If so, which STRACE settings would
you prefer?

Regards,

new mail address:
mailto:corinna@vinschen.de