[ITA] lv2

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Sep 18 16:49:21 GMT 2023

On 17/09/2023 14:13, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> I'd like to adopt the lv2 package.
> Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

I added this to your packages.

> lv2.cygport
>
> inherit meson
>
> NAME="lv2"
> VERSION=1.18.10
> RELEASE=1
> LICENSE="ISC"
> CATEGORY="Audio"
> SUMMARY="LV2 audio plugin specification"
> DESCRIPTION="LV2 is a portable plugin standard for audio systems, similar in
> scope to LADSPA, VST, AU, and others. It defines a C API for code and a format
> for data files which collectively describe a plugin. LV2 consists of a simple
> core (roughly equivalent in power to LADSPA) which can be extended to support
> more advanced functionality. This allows the interface to be grown to
> accommodate the needs of real software as they arise."
> HOMEPAGE="http://lv2plug.in/"
> SRC_URI="https://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2-${VERSION}.tar.xz"
>
> PKG_NAMES="lv2 lv2-devel lv2-examples"

Looks like there's a pre-existing historical error here and lv2-docs
isn't listed (so when we actually generate the documentation, it ends up
in the main lv2 package, which isn't really what's wanted).

> lv2_OBSOLETES="lv2core"
> lv2_DOCS="usr/share/doc/"
> lv2_CONTENTS="--exclude=eg-*.lv2 etc/ usr/lib/lv2/"
> lv2_devel_REQUIRES="lv2"
> lv2_devel_CONTENTS="usr/bin/lv2specgen.py usr/bin/lv2_validate
> 	usr/include/lv2* usr/lib/pkgconfig/ usr/share/lv2specgen/"
> lv2_examples_SUMMARY="Sample LV2 audio plugins"
> lv2_examples_DOCS="plugins/README.txt"
> lv2_examples_CONTENTS="--exclude=*.dll.a usr/lib/lv2/eg-*.lv2/"
>
> PKG_IGNORE="usr/lib/lv2/eg-*/*.dll.a"

Keeping the comment these are implibs for modules, so installing them is
useless would be good.

> CYGMESON_ARGS="
> 	-D docs=enabled
> 	-D old_headers=true
> 	-D tests=disabled
> "
>
> src_install() {
>         cd ${S}
>         meson_install
>         doenv LV2_PATH "/usr/lib/lv2"
> }
>
> BUILD_REQUIRES="python39-rdflib python39-markdown python39-importlib-metadata"

I think that 'libsamplerate-devel' also needs to be here.