cygport cygautoreconf failure with AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Sep 17 16:00:10 GMT 2023

On 09/08/2023 23:44, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 2023-08-09 15:55, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
[...]
>> That leaves the second part of your patch.  I'm not sure if you're
>> claiming this is the same problem, a similar problem, or a different
>> problem.
>
> That adds cygport cygautoreconf support for a newer AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS
> macro to existing support for the older AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR macro.

Thanks.

I applied this part.

I also adjusted the similar uses of AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR in gnome2, mate
and xfce4 cygclasses.

To be hyper-correct, I guess that perhaps the regex expression to use
here is 'S?' rather than 'S*', but that doesn't seem important.