[ITA] duplicity

Libor Ukropec ace@seznam.cz
Wed Apr 6 22:10:55 GMT 2022

I'd like to offer to adopt maintenance of duplicity (Encrypted
bandwidth-efficient backup system)

Information from https://duplicity.gitlab.io/ - """The last stable 0.7
release is *0.7.19*, released Apr 19, 2019""", while cygwin contains
0.7.11 from 2017

Updated cygport:
https://github.com/cz6ace/cygwin-duplicity

Updated build:
https://github.com/cz6ace/cygwin-duplicity/releases

Please note for successful installation the python 2.7 fasteners package
is required, not yet in cygwin, I plan to offer [ITP] for it:
cygport:
https://github.com/cz6ace/cygwin-python-fasteners

build:
https://github.com/cz6ace/cygwin-python-fasteners/releases

Python standard library provides a lock for threads (both a reentrant
one, and a non-reentrant one, see below). Fasteners extends this, and
provides a lock for processes, as well as Reader Writer locks for both
threads and processes.

This library (in newer version) is also present in LInux distributions,
e.g. Ubuntu:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/source/focal/s390x/python-fasteners

Regards,
Libor