[ATTN. Maintainer] libargp

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat May 29 20:22:39 GMT 2021

Achim Gratz writes:
> The files are on the libargp branch of the playground repository:
> https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages?p=git/cygwin-packages/playground.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/libargp

I've updated the branch with a bugfix.  Some parts had been refactored
out of argp.h into config.h so the standalone library (which doesn't
install config.h of course) would build & test OK, but you couldn't
compile a project using the installed version. I'm putting these
definitions back during install and you can actually compile with it
now, both on the native and the MinGW64 toolchains.  I've also
re-arranged a things so that the source package actually has all the
files necessary for building.

Regards,
Achim.