[ITA] nghttp2, mingw64-{x86_64,i686}-nghttp2

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat May 29 18:01:25 GMT 2021

Brian Inglis writes:
> This seems to have committed/pushed one of my mingw64 package
> subdirectories, which has its own repo and .git tree:
>
> https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/nghttp2.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/playground;hb=refs/heads/playground

Don't do things like this.  You'd need to use submodules, but that
doesn't really work for this particular relation between the main and
MingW64 packages and submodules come with their own pitfalls.

Regards,
Achim.