[ITA] nghttp2, mingw64-{x86_64,i686}-nghttp2

Fri May 28 17:06:13 GMT 2021

Noticing some more libraries used by curl and wget/2 that were outdated
and orphaned, I decided to take a look at building updates and would now
like to adopt them.

The list below shows the distributed packages, links to the Git Cygwin
Package repos (see playground branches), Appveyor CI builds and logs
for those who prefer looking at those, and links to Google drive folders
with all the usual files and archives for others.

I have issues building python2/27/3/36 modules, and/or which to obsolete.

I would like to get all this sorted and updated before updating the latest
curl release now available.

Feedback and questions welcome.

Binaries		Last		Proposed	Source
nghttp2			1.37.0-1	1.43.0-1	source
nghttp2-debuginfo	1.37.0-1	1.43.0-1
libnghttp2_14		1.37.0-1	1.43.0-1
libnghttp2-devel	1.37.0-1	1.43.0-1
python-nghttp2		1.37.0-1	obsolete?
python2-nghttp2		1.37.0-1	obsolete?
python27-nghttp2	1.37.0-1	obsolete?
python3-nghttp2		1.37.0-1	obsolete?
python36-nghttp2	1.37.0-1	obsolete?
python37-nghttp2	1.37.0-1	1.43.0-1
python38-nghttp2	new		1.43.0-1
mingw64-i686-nghttp2	1.31.0-1	1.43.0-1	source
mingw64-x86_64-nghttp2	1.31.0-1	1.43.0-1	source

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/nghttp2.git;a=summary
https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/mingw64-x86_64-nghttp2.git;a=summary
https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/mingw64-i686-nghttp2.git;a=summary

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39370115