scallywag build anomaly

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat May 22 04:58:39 GMT 2021

Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
> can you tell me why scallywag building udunits
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39274227
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39274227/job/lyhogat2ku23p8lh
>
> has decided for a Windows build instead of a Cygwin one ?

Has it?  The configury shows that it wants to build on cygwin.  It
misses gfortran, though, so it might now go through a different way of
linking than on your local box that might not be patched up to switch
the library prefix.  In general, if you want to figure out what happens
on the CI, pull the artifacts archive and compare config.status and
other files that tell you if you really had the same environment.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: