[ITA] libidn2 libpsl publicsuffix-list

Fri May 21 18:29:01 GMT 2021

Noticing some libraries used by curl and wget/2 other than libssh2
that were outdated and orphaned, I decided to take a look at building
updates and would now like to adopt them.

The list below shows the distributed packages, links to the Appveyor CI
builds and logs for those who prefer looking at those, and links
to Google drive folders with all the usual files and archives for others.

Feedback and questions welcome.

libidn2
libidn2-debuginfo
libidn2-devel
libidn2-doc
libidn2_0
mingw64-i686-libidn2
mingw64-x86_64-libidn2

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39238560

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AtV2eRZexLWCczuThQP2rTUj3ZfC2Y56

libpsl-debuginfo
libpsl-devel
libpsl-doc
libpsl5
psl
psl-make-dafsa

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39260268

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-4nIHGt59ZYS9xA7wVJ1JNwmAwIHwhn1

publicsuffix-list
publicsuffix-list-dafsa
publicsuffix-utils (obsoleted)

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39259635

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fTekDj6YGr6bq245eqGrlANUBobD-TtL

[I still need to look further at problems (upstream) with the older libidn,
and may pick that up also later.]