cygport test has zero exit status on failures

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue May 18 20:16:03 GMT 2021

Jason Pyeron writes:
> If I put it in ~/.config/cygport.conf it will impact all packages, not
> just the "one". The only place it is limited to applicable package is
> in the package.cygport file, or am I missing something?

You can always override these settings when starting a build on a CI
(either by changing the config file or just remove/set more environment
variables), but the point was that the cygport file should not lock in a
specific behaviour, but rather allow the environment to determine it.

Regards,
Achim.