pdfgrep [ITA]

Jason Pyeron jpyeron@pdinc.us
Tue May 18 19:24:56 GMT 2021

Yeah, doing the CI thing here right now. Been having fun getting Jenkins to use multibranch to build both x64 and x86 in the one pipeline.

  stage("32bit")
  {
    // "." needs to be in the user's path env var for this hack...
    dir("c:\\cygwin.jenkins\\bin\\")
    {
      //replace nohup with the correct cygwin home's version
      bat """
ln -vf nohup.exe c:/Users/jenkins/
"""
      //Jenkins does a nohup sh -xe ...,
      sh '''
. /etc/profile
export TMP="$(cygpath -ua "${WORKSPACE_TMP}")"
export TEMP="${TMP}"
cd "$(cygpath -ua "${WORKSPACE}")"
#now goes your script...