pdfgrep [ITA]

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:10:59 GMT 2021

On 17.05.2021 21:59, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]

I am almost sure that also gcc-g++ is assumed to be present

Dejagnu pulls tcl, so that is covered:

$ cygcheck-dep -S -q -R dejagnu
  dejagnu: recursively requires ( bash coreutils cygwin expect libattr1
libgmp10 libiconv2 libintl8 libncursesw10 libreadline7 sed tcl terminfo
terminfo-extra tzcode tzdata zlib0 )