[ITA] libssh2

Sun May 16 04:53:12 GMT 2021

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?id=2776&user=Brian%20Inglis
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311/job/kv6lmectreyg6ofs
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311/job/rok5w61o9grdkdn6