duplicate between packages (libuninameslist)

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun May 2 04:54:45 GMT 2021

On 02.05.2021 03:47, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 05:45:40 +0200, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps
>
>>         2 usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/COPYING
>>         2 usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/LICENSE
>
> About libuninameslist (which I maintain), these files are contained in:
>
>    libuninameslist0-20091231-1
>    libuninameslist-devel-20200413p3-1
>
> When I updated libuninameslist packages, I've moved the files from
> libuninameslist[01] into libuninameslist-devel.
>
> So, duplication will last until libuninamelist0 is removed.

no big deal as they are the same file. it can wait the next release.

> To reduce the duplication, I should make libuninameslist0-20091231-2
> in some way (e.g. removing duplicated files, or renaming them).

it should contain only the dll; I found the style

libgdal28_CONTENTS="usr/bin/cyggdal-28.dll"

is useful to notice upstream API bump, that sometime they
forget to announce

> Regards,
>
> Lem

Regards