[ATTN MAINTAINER] qt5-base

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Feb 19 20:34:28 GMT 2021

Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> it crashes for me for some resource issues, but after
>> re-kicking the build it is now running through all the examples
>>

> it seems the only big issue is building the documentation requires
> a more modern version of qt5-doc-tools than 5.9

Yes, you'll have to do a full bootstrap, Yaakov hinted at the correct
order of building things on IRC.  Once you're done, just build
everything again…

> probably a boot strapping without docs is needed
> to rebuild the qt5-doc-tools

If you look at the cygport files you'll see that the support for that is
already there.

> Have you had any progress ?

I've had to lay it off since it was eating up too much time that I
needed for other things.  Eventually I might get back to it, but I'd not
be mad if you beat me to it.

Regards,
Achim.