[Attn. Maintainers] prepare your packages for release of perl-5.32

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Feb 11 17:44:25 GMT 2021

Jon Turney writes:
>> libsolv                        perl-solv                        Jon Turney

I'd be sad to see this go since I was planning on replacing my
hand-written dependency resolution with it.  It's not urgent, however.

>> perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-ECDSA       perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-ECDSA         Achim Gratz

This will likely need to be deprecated since the API it was using is no
longer available in OpenSSL.  There is a Fedora patch that made it limp
along for one single release, but that no longer works with newer
OpenSSL and I haven't found a more recent release elsewhere either.
There should be no dependent packages.

>> perl-Tk-Canvas-GradientColor   perl-Tk-Canvas-GradientColor     Achim Gratz
>> perl-Tk-ColoredButton          perl-Tk-ColoredButton            Achim Gratz
>> perl-Tk-EntryCheck             perl-Tk-EntryCheck               Achim Gratz
>> perl-Tk-Getopt                 perl-Tk-Getopt                   Achim Gratz

These will get updates for perl-5.32, there was probably a bug in
perl-Tk that has since fixed.  These are used by perl-PAR-Packer,
specifically the GUI for it.

Regards,
Achim.