[Attn. Maintainers] prepare your packages for release of perl-5.32

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Thu Feb 11 17:04:28 GMT 2021

On 06/02/2021 16:13, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
>> Please prepare your packages for the release of perl-5.32 and report on
>> this list about their status.  The one package that I intend to wait for
>> the release is subversion-perl, everything else either is under my
>> maintenance already or can be updated slightly later without too much
>> disturbance based on the last two updates of Perl.
>
> These are the source packages that touch the previous Perl installations
> (some of these weren't updated for perl-5.30, so I checked perl-5.26
> also) and need updating for perl-5.32:

I did a bit of investigation of packages which haven't been updated for
perl-5.30 (with the plan of making them not installable, since we no
longer provide a compatible perl), and came up with the following list: