[ITP] autoconf2.7

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:36:42 GMT 2021

On 02.12.2021 21:45, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Marco Atzeri writes:
>> are you taking also over the current packages ?
>
> I don't see them getting updated, but if you feel better about it then
> let me have them.
>
>> Just to patch "cygwin-pkg-maint" only one time ;-)
>
> I should als get autoconf and autoconf-archive I think, I haven't looked
> at the other auto* stuff, but eventually we will need a new automake.
> Not sure what automoc is, something for cmake I guess.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

$ grep ^autoconf cygwin-pkg-maint
autoconf                                     Achim Gratz
autoconf-archive                             Achim Gratz
autoconf2.1                                  Achim Gratz
autoconf2.5                                  Achim Gratz
autoconf2.7                                  Achim Gratz

Thanks
Marco