Attn: gcc maintainer - calm: WARNING: package 'libgccjit0' doesn't have a curr version

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Aug 2 19:20:50 GMT 2021

On 02/08/2021 19:17, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> On 2021-08-02 11:20, cygwin-apps-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org wrote:
>>> WARNING: package 'libgccjit0' doesn't have a curr version
>>> WARNING: package 'libgccjit0' doesn't have a curr version
>>> WARNING: package 'libgccjit0' doesn't have a curr version
>>> WARNING: package 'libgccjit0' doesn't have a curr version
>>
>> These messages are probably appearing on all package upload reports.
>
> So what, it's just a warning?  This package is indeed not yet available
> as "current" because it's a new package introduced as "test".

Yeah.

Unfortunately, because of the way calm works, this warning appears in
the report for any upload, which is perhaps confusing.

I've configured a suppression for this warning (which is what I usually
do when this situation is intended).