Scallywag glitch with texlive-collection-* packages

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Sep 14 11:47:21 GMT 2020

On 13/09/2020 23:48, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Jon,
>
> All texlive-collection-* packages are noarch.  This is defined in
> texlive.cygclass, so scallywag doesn't see it.  I just let scallywag

Oof.

Yeah, this is an unfortunate consequence of trying to guess this stuff
by looking at the .cygport, rather than running (some yet to be written
mode of) cygport to process it and output the needed information.

I've made scallywag aware that 'inherit texlive' implies noarchness, so
it should get it right going forward.

> deploy texlive-collection-bibtexextra and
> texlive-collection-bibtexextra-doc before I noticed that it was building
> for x86 and x86_64.
>
> I won't have time to fix this until tomorrow.

Fortunately these are test: packages, so I think you can build a bumped
package and then remove these mistaken packages at your convenience.

Thanks for testing!