[ITP] python-getdevinfo

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 10:36:20 GMT 2020

On 04/09/2020 14:38, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> <cut>
> Thank you, that seemed to work well.
>
> New build dependencies added (also util-linux, binutils, cygwin, and
> coreutils), and updated as a noarch package with no other changes. The
> new files are in the "noarch" subdirectory at
> https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/.
>
> I gave the noarch packages I built on 64-bit Cygwin a spin on 32-bit
> Cygwin too, all seems fine.
>
> Hamish

Just realised, that I forgot (doh!) that both GetDevInfo and
DDRescue-GUI are in the Parted Magic (www.partedmagic.com) recovery
toolkit. I work with Patrick Verner to make sure the programs work well
under that distribution as well. Does this count as a Linux Distribution?

If not, I still need two more votes, and while I know you're all
probably very busy, it'd be great if a couple more of you could take a
look at this :)

Hamish