[ITA] wxWidgets3.0

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Oct 21 18:39:08 GMT 2020

Brian Inglis writes:
> I should now add [branch "playground"] entries to make testing appveyor CI
> builds cleaner and easier, as I usually don't do this stuff enough to remember
> how to do it, so I muddle through, and then forget what I need to add to my
> notes on packaging.

It's not necessary to keep playground as a local branch, just

git push origin master:playground

fix it up as you get the Ci results and then after everything works
there, push to master and delete the branch on the remote with

git push origin && git push origin :playground

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: