[ITA] wxWidgets3.0

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 19:20:53 GMT 2020

Hi there,

Just sending this out so I can update wxWidgets to 3.0.5.1. I've pulled
in new patches from Fedora, but I can't find
mirror://portage/x11-libs/wxGTK/files/wxGTK-3.0.3-collision.patch
anywhere. Does anyone happen to have a copy of this?

My hope is that it is no longer needed, but obviously I can't confirm
that without actually having the patch. I haven't got any files uploaded
yet because I'm doing a test build. If anyone has a copy of that
patch/knows where to find it please let me know.

Hamish