[ITP] wget2

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Nov 30 18:29:13 GMT 2020

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps writes:
> libtool: warning: '-no-install' is ignored for x86_64-pc-cygwin
[…]
> I guess the first warning can be dealt with by removing the (obsolete?)
> option

Nope, last I looked anyway.  That warning is given by a Cygwin specific
part of the toolchain and gets triggered regularly since the underlying
functionality simply can't work on Cygwin.  You can't really avoid it
since the replacment that is mentioned can't be explicitly invoked,
instead the same branch that emits the warning also sets the
corresponding hidden variable.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: