[ITA] wget

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Nov 16 17:23:15 GMT 2020

Brian Inglis writes:
> Thanks for feedback and help - if you could please check out the
> latest cygport and CI jobs for any issues - I will upload upgrades if
> I hear nothing in a few days.

You should remove the files that are packaged for convenience and
configure re-generates when you do the full autoreconf.  You specify
those in DISTCLEANFILES and cygport removes them immediately after it
has unpacked the tar.  You may need to also list those in DIFF_EXCLUDES.
That should get rid of the spurious source patch in the package.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: