mingw64 packages

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Nov 2 20:33:50 GMT 2020

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> I had some work pending in cygport to allow a single .cygport to build
> both i686 and x86_64 mingw packages.

That would be most welcome, if you think I could help getting that
released let me know.

> That would probably be the best approach to this.  (Cygwin native and
> MinGW cross builds are often different enough that trying to lump them
> all together is a bit of a stretch imo.)

That's a separate concern and I don't really want or need to go there,
at least not now.  I do want to keep all cygport files that share the
same sources and patches in the same git repository though, but that is
not something that cygport is involved in directly.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: