[ITA] libmypaint

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:42:38 GMT 2020

On 26.05.2020 01:12, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> cygport file attached.
>
> The only notable change from Yaakov's cygport file is that upstream has
> changed their library versioning scheme.  Previously the DLL was
> cygmypaint-1-3-0.dll and the library package was called
> libmypaint1.3_0.  Now the DLL is cygmypaint-0.dll, so I've called the
> library package libmypaint0.
>
> This was a deliberate change, with much upstream discussion, so I don't
> think I should mess with it.
>
> Ken

changed maintainer.

It seems there are only two applications usings the libmypaint1.3_0
so I see no problem in managing the change of name.

$ cygcheck-dep -q -S -n libmypaint1.3_0
  libmypaint1.3_0: is needed for ( gimp girepository-MyPaint1.3
libmypaint-devel )

cygmypaint-0.dll is also more standard name than cygmypaint-1-3-0.dll

Regards
Marco