[ITA] libsigc2.0, [ITP] libsigc3.0

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Fri May 15 11:40:54 GMT 2020

On 5/15/2020 1:19 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:14 -0400, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> cygport files attached.  I've updated libsigc2.0 to the latest release in the
>> 2.0 series, and I've created libsigc3.0 as a new package, as Fedora does.  Note:
>> If you want to do a test build of the latter, you'll need to install the updated
>> mm-common from the previous ITA.
>
> These look fine.  Just curious, were you planning on doing the entire
> (or some part of) GTKmm stack?

I don't really have a plan at the moment.  I started off with the idea
of adopting all of your library packages that are needed by TeX Live.
But then I started finding packages whose latest versions wouldn't build
unless other packages were updated, so I adopted those too.

I'm almost done with this limited project, and then I'll take a look to
see what else makes sense.

Ken