[ITA] libuninameslist-20200413-1, python-libuninameslist-0.2-1

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:46:43 GMT 2020

On 09.07.2020 14:13, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:30:53 +0900
> From: Lemures Lemniscati
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Current Cygwin packages of LibUniNamesList are very old (updated almost 7 years ago).
>> Now, the upstream sources are maintained at https://github.com/fontforge/libuninameslist
>> and able to treat Unicode 13.0.
>>
>> Cygport files are forked here: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/libuninameslist-cygport/tree/w_20200413
>> from http://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/libuninameslist .

by default we now install only the dynamic and not the static
so you should remove/not build the

usr/lib/libuninameslist-fr.a
usr/lib/libuninameslist.a

and install only

usr/lib/libuninameslist-fr.dll.a
usr/lib/libuninameslist.dll.a

these should not go in the libuninameslist1

usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/AUTHORS
usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/ChangeLog
usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/COPYING
usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/LICENSE
usr/share/doc/libuninameslist/README

my suggestion, put them in the devel package.

I know that Yaakov installed them, but normally the
library package contains only the libraries

I have not tested the python-* , but I see no reason to build the 35.
(personal opinion)

Regards
Marco