ssh key fails

Tue Feb 25 17:56:00 GMT 2020

On 2020-02-25 01:44, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Trying to upload mintty, my sftp access fails.
> After reconfiguration of my machine, I copied over the complete ~/.ssh directory
> (which worked between completely different machines before), but it says
> cygwin@cygwin.com: Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Did anything change?

I find cygport ...cygport upload generally easier and more reliable than trying
to do it myself with lftp, and had more issues with sftp.

I had problems recently with cygsshd running, but after shutting that down,
cygport upload took the same code path on x86_64 as x86, and prompted for my
passphrase.