[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.30.1-1 and Perl distributions

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Feb 18 21:06:00 GMT 2020

Marco Atzeri writes:
> I think we need to double check this list.

IT's the same we had the last time around, I think Yaakov changed some
packages of his later on, but with him being busy I can't very well check.

> I do not see the vim dependency, Ken the one on texinfo
> and xfconf seems to not have any dependency from Perl

Texinfo does depend on Perl, just no longer on the exact binary.  Which
again is something that's not easily checked when the Perl stuff is
hidden inside the package somewhere.

> I uploaded a tracking sheet if someone want to help in the cross check
>
> https://docs.google.com/…

Please no.

Regards,
Achim.