[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1 -- prepare for release

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 12:54:00 GMT 2020

On 04/02/2020 20:23, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Andrew Schulman via cygwin-apps writes:
>> This is done for stow. Note, I only put the !perl file in
>> /noarch/release/stow, not also in /noarch/release/stow/perl-Stow. Andrew
>
> Jon will chime in if I'm wrong, but the cookie file is good for the
> whole subtree it gets placed in AFAIK.  I usually put the cookie files
> at the upload root myself.

Yeah, they apply recursively.  But I think they don't work in the upload
root, they must be in the arch directory or lower (because reasons).

This is discussed just above [1]

[1] https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html#reports