perl 5.32

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Dec 8 19:05:57 GMT 2020

Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps writes:
> I've just learned that the next release of biber is going to require
> 5.32.  Do you have any plans to package the latter?

Well, I get that they always want to be on the bleeding edge of UTF-8,
but otherwise is that version really a requirement?  The update itself
isn't much of a problem I'd think, it's just that there's this slew of
other packages to update in concert and the fact that most of them
haven't yet added the perl5_030 require to prevent the update doing
damage to an installation until such a package is actually updated.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: