[ITP] xxhash 0.7.4-1

Doug Henderson djndnbvg@gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 03:36:56 GMT 2020

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 04:41, Ben RUBSON <> wrote:
> > On 14 Jul 2020, at 21:51, Doug Henderson via Cygwin-apps <> wrote:
> >
> > I have patched the Makefile as suggested. The newest version of the
> > dist files as located at
> >
> > https://github.com/djhenderson/Temp/raw/master/xxhash.zip

> > Any way, I would like some critical feedback on the dist packaging.
>
> Hi,
>
> Not sure about the whole integration process, but any news perhaps regarding this package release ?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ben

I have not received any feedback on the current packaging, nor an
enthusiastic buy in for the package.

Apparently a version of the code is already packaged in the zstd
package because that package uses xxhash. Please see if that will work
for your use case and report back here.

Thanks.

Doug
--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com