Updated cygport for for wxwidgets 3.0 package

Hamish MB hamishmb@live.co.uk
Sat Sep 7 18:48:00 GMT 2019

Yes, I realise now that I should have done that. I apologise if I caused
any irritation or offence.

I guess I might as well provide explanations now for the sake of
completeness, if nothing else.

1: This was a mistake, and I got confused because I was attempting to
build wxPython at the same time, and the patches for that no longer
apply because the build system has changed.

2: This reflects the new version number of wxwidgets - 3.0.4.

3: I needed these in order to build without the patches. I'm not sure
why, but these aren't needed when the patches are used. This is
documented at https://forums.wxwidgets.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46091

4: That was another mistake, I didn't realise I did that.

5: I looked in the location the tests were meant to be, but they weren't
there, so the test section didn't work. Perhaps this has something to do
with the patches as well?

All that said, I should also have made it clear that I didn't think the
patch was 100% ready - I thought more work was going to be required at
any rate.

Hamish