Updated: neomutt-2019-10-25-1

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Oct 26 09:48:00 GMT 2019

Federico Kircheis writes:
> The new neomutt version uses this version number, how do I lose the
> extra dashes?

The files are named like the tag in Git and they changed that format
with the last release it seems.

> Rename the tar package after the download? Remove them from the build folder before the upload?
> Are there some reccomended practices?

Something along these lines should do it:

TAG="2019-10-25"
SRC_URI="
  https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/archive/${TAG}.tar.gz#/${P}.tar.gz
  https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/archive/${TAG}tar.gz.sig#/${P}.tar.gz.sig
  "
SRC_DIR="neomutt-${TAG}"

Another way would probably be to have ORIG_PN and NAME set differently,
but I haven't used that yet.

Also, you should send the announcement to the announcement mailing list,
not cygwin-apps.

Regards,
Achim.