Exim upgrade to 4.92.3 needed for multiple CVEs

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Oct 4 14:51:00 GMT 2019

Brian Inglis writes:
[…]

I am looking at that package, but sadly it is in an advanced state of
bitrot.  The source package doesn't contain all the files that are
actually needed for the binary package.  Besides, exim itself uses one
of these homegrown build systems that has of course changed since the
last time exim was built for Cygwin.  I've got it to compile, but the
packaging is incomplete and requires quite a bit more work than I was
planning to spend.

I would suggest to drop the package unless Pierre provides an update
himself, but if anybody wants to adopt the package and fix things up
properly I'll be happy to let you have the incomplete cygport file and
patches.

Regards,
Achim.