[Adopt] Iperf package [2.0.13].

Kaushik Battu battuk25@gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:35:00 GMT 2019

Thanks Joel.

I have tried to upload 2.0.13 package.

$ cygport iperf.cygport up
>>> Uploading iperf-2.0.13-1.i686
>>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin@cygwin.com
Password:
cd ok, cwd=/x86/release
Transferring file `iperf-2.0.13-1-src.tar.xz'
Transferring file `iperf-2.0.13-1.hint'
Transferring file `iperf-2.0.13-1.tar.xz'
Making directory `iperf-debuginfo'
Transferring file `iperf-debuginfo/iperf-debuginfo-2.0.13-1.hint'
Transferring file `iperf-debuginfo/iperf-debuginfo-2.0.13-1.tar.xz'
Total: 1 directory, 5 files, 0 symlinks
New: 5 files, 0 symlinks
605745 bytes transferred in 5 seconds (110.3 KiB/s)
Upload complete.

Iperf3 is limited in features (as it is single threaded). For testing
throughput/Latency on wlan interfaces still people prefer to use iperf2.

- Battu.