[ITA] cmake 3.12.0

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:44:00 GMT 2018

Am 24.07.2018 um 22:49 schrieb Achim Gratz:
> cyg Simple writes:
>> Egads, Ivan wants to help and you give him a run around without doing a
>> little research.
>
> No, all I'm saying that there's a protocol for that.  The maintainer is
> supposed to monitor this list, if he doesn't, the package might be up
> for grabs after a final ping from the project leads.  There is no need
> for anybody else to look for mail addresses that may or may not be
> actively monitored.  The general rule is to not mail package maintainers
> directly and IMHO that's the right idea.

There are always exception to the rule.
There were several requests to update cmake and he never replied.
Tony is not currently actively maintaing the package,
and it is also not very active on the cygwin mailing list.

If Ivan try to contact him and see if he can help on next
release I see no harm.

Corinna,
If you have another mail address of Tony can you check his
status ?

> Regards,
> Achim.

Regards