[ITA] cmake 3.12.0

cyg Simple cygsimple@gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:05:00 GMT 2018

On 7/24/2018 3:01 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Ivan Shynkarenka writes:
>> Otherwise I'd like to contact with current cmake maintainers, but I
>> cannot find their email anywhere.
>
> That communication should happen right here.

Egads, Ivan wants to help and you give him a run around without doing a
little research.  Okay, yes there are maintainers listed.  William
Hoffman's last post on cmake was in 2005, probably the first release.
Tony Kelman's last post was in March of this year but for the cmake
release it was in 2015.  Looking at kelman dot net, I don't know if Tony
receives messages or not but I've added him in Cc to this thread to
determine if it is still viable.  I'll let you know, otherwise Tony,
please respond.

Note to find Tony's email address I search the mail archive[1] for
`kelman "cmake"' to determine the last response. The archive has the
email address in munged format.

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

--
cyg Simple