[ITP] gambas3

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 17:29:00 GMT 2017

On 09/01/2017 13:23, Bastian Germann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the pending gambas3 package to version 3.9.2.
>
> Some patches from version 3.9.1 are included in mainline and there is a
> new subpackage gambas3-gb-db-odbc now. Nothing else changed regarding
> the packaging.

Thanks for taking this on, and sorry for taking so long to look at it.

A few comments:

* It looks like you are using an older cygport version to build your x86
packages, as it's still generating setup.hint files, please update when
you can)

* The cygport file (possibly) contains some CC-BY-SA licensed content.
This probably bears remarking on, but since we have no policy on the
licensing of the contents of the source package, apart from the upstream
source itself, I guess this is ok.

* 'cygport gambas3.cygport prep' says

> *** Info: applying patch 1:
> patching file gb.db.odbc/src/main.c
> patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
> Hunk #9 succeeded at 2765 with fuzz 1.

Is this expected? (some artefact of the way cygport is testing the patch?)

Apart from that, it looks good to me.