[ITP] libSBML-5.12.0-core and moose-3.0.2

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:03:00 GMT 2016

On 03/03/2016 22:19, Subhasis Ray wrote:
> Hi Marco, Achim,
>    Thanks for your quick feedback.
>
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 03/03/2016 17:32, Subhasis Ray wrote:
>>>
>>> I created working cygport files for both:
>>>
>> [cut]
>>
>> as attachment was better
>>
> The contributors guide explicitly says setup.hint should be part of
> the text rather than attachment in the mail. I guess the instructions
> are outdated.
>>
>> you should provide access to your packages for peer review.
>>

> Am I expected to upload only the files in the dist directory generated
> by cygport? I uploaded them here:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/moose/files/cygwin/libSBML/libSBML-core-5.12.0/
> I am not sure if these are the correct files. In particular the
> libSBML-libSBML-libSBML.tar.xz filename seems odd, though its contents
> seem correct. Is this expected?

attached a modified version that solve that issue
and split the package in shared lib and development

libSBML should be fine with with it.

Moose is another matter anyway; as it is not in any Linux distribution
you need to obtain 5 positive votes from the maintainers before its
inclusion.

> Thanks for your help,
>    Subhasis

Regards