[ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Jun 8 18:51:00 GMT 2016

Achim Gratz writes:
> Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> The attached list contains packages which on the surface appear to be
>> noarch but haven't been moved yet.  PLEASE **DOUBLE-CHECK** your
>> packages on this list, and if your package qualifies, proceed as
>> above. If not, please state why for future reference.
>
> Achim Gratz			perl-common-sense
>
> This installs into the arch-specific branches of vendor_perl because it
> uses some Perl internals that are specific to the runtime config.

That is still true.  Anything that goes into some directory starting
with ${arch}-cygwin-threads is similarly arch-dependent even if it
doesn't register as "binary" with filemagic (just in case you want to
use that in some check in cygport).

> Actually I'll have to re-spin that package since it tries to install
> into the 5.14 branch.

Scratch that, I've looked at the [prev] archive yesterday.

Regards,
Achim.