HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Mon Feb 16 20:08:00 GMT 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 09:25 +0200, Jari Aalto wrote:
> | Package maintainers,
> |
> | I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages.  More
> | remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more
> | obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and
> | libgd2):
> |
> | I am tracking progress here, which also contains further details:
> |
> | https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eiQ0Mcp588cVVt5LaYXQG5i_HznVF14k50j_pneGT68/edit?usp=sharing
>
> These have now been uploaded:
[snip]
> steghide    libjpeg8

Jari,

Thank you for rebuilding your packages.  However, I don't see a new
steghide on the server, and your upload area is empty.  Could you please
double-check this?

Also, it seems I missed readpst from the original list; it needs to be
rebuilt for the libgd2 -> libgd3 upgrade.  Sorry for the omission.

--
Yaakov