upset messages

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:59:00 GMT 2014

On 13/06/2014 08:23, Jari Aalto wrote:
> <yselkowitz-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA(at)public.gmane.org>:
> | On 2014-06-13 01:04,
> | cygwin-no-reply-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA(at)public.gmane.org wrote:
> |
> | > upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini: error - package qiv
> | > requires nonexistent package libpng14
> | > upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini: error - package qiv
> | > requires package libpng14 which has no "curr" binary
> |
> | Jari, please fix your setup.hint files.
>
> Fixed this, re-uploaded. Where can I see all upset messages?
>
> Jari

https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

"Although not shown above, you can also create a !mail (or !email) file
which contains a list of email address (one per line) where any upset
errors should be sent. If that isn't specified then you won't get email
when upset finds issues with what was uploaded. Currently, this is not a
"per-directory" thing since upset parsing doesn't work that way so, if
you add a !email file you will get all errors from upset - not just ones
associated to your uploaded packages. It doesn't matter where you create
this file but it makes sense to put it at the root of your upload
directory."