RFC: usage of cygwin32-/cygwin64- cross-toolchains

Fri Jan 10 05:32:00 GMT 2014

Now that we're long finished bootstrapping cygwin64, I was wondering to
what degree (if any) are the cygwin32-* and cygwin64-* packages in
either the Cygwin distro or the Fedora Cygwin repository are of actual
use.  If you are using any of these, please specify on which platform
you are using them (i686/x86_64, Cygwin, F19, or if you want to move to
F20) and to what extent (IOW "to build Cygwin package A/B/C which
require libraries X/Y/Z").  This will help me best manage my time wrt
keeping these updated.

TIA,

Yaakov