64-bit: Missing perl modules

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 15:37:00 GMT 2014

On 06/04/14 07:32, Achim Gratz wrote:
> David Stacey writes:
>> Reini: I am aware that you maintain these modules in the 32-bit
>> distribution through the 'perl_vendor' package. I don't want to tread
>> on any toes, and I don't know what plans you have for
>> 'perl_vendor'.
> You might want to check the archives for an earlier discussion about
> perl_vendor.
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-08/msg00006.html

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was aware of that discussion. I'm not
talking about breaking up 'perl_vendor' for 32-bit Cygwin (although IMHO
that would be a good thing in the long term). I'd just like to see the
perl modules I mentioned adding to 64-bit Cygwin - and I'm happy to
maintain those packages myself if no-one else want to claim ownership.

Dave.