[64bit] mscgen

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 06:16:00 GMT 2013

In my capacity as doxygen maintainer, I have a build of mscgen for
64-bit Cygwin. Doxygen can use this package to add sequence diagrams to
the output. For sake of completeness, you may wish to take this until
such a time as Michael McTernan (the mscgen maintainer) is ready to
provide his own version.

# 64-bit:
BASEURL=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/119453582/Cygwin/64bit/release
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
--cut-dirs=5 \
${BASEURL}/mscgen/mscgen-0.20-1-src.tar.bz2 \
${BASEURL}/mscgen/mscgen-0.20-1.tar.bz2 \
${BASEURL}/mscgen/mscgen-debuginfo/mscgen-debuginfo-0.20-1.tar.bz2 \
${BASEURL}/mscgen/mscgen-debuginfo/setup.hint \
${BASEURL}/mscgen/setup.hint

This is a straight rebuild of the 32-bit version. The only change I made
was to get cygport to generate the 'setup.hint' file, rather than
patching it in. All internal tests pass. I have tested generating a
sequence diagram from doxygen-1.8.5 using the \msc command, and this
worked correctly.

Please feel free to take this if you feel it would benefit 64-bit Cygwin.

Cheers,

Dave.