The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Oct 22 20:18:00 GMT 2013

Christopher Faylor writes:
> I don't see any reason for a delete file since only files referenced
> by setup.hint should exist in the release directory.

There are currently a handful of packages where an earlier version than
"previous" is kept (ostensibly so that this version can be installed by
hand when chosing the "previous" version of another package which
requires it).  I wouldn't mind a "keep" keyword in setup.hint for those
cases.

Regards,
Achim.