[64bit] autoconf test for GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:13:00 GMT 2013

Il 5/14/2013 9:05 PM, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:
> On May 14 20:30, marco atzeri wrote:

> I fear you might not like my answer:  The problem here is NOT that the
> linking works, the problem is that, if the configure test is used to
> find out if we're running on Windows or not, it's simply not feasible
> anymore when taking x86_64 Cygwin into account.  This has to be solved
> differently, for instance by not performing this test if configure
> already knows the target is Cygwin.

not a big problem in this case

I can split the check and add a conditional tests from

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([_getvideoconfig gettextinfo GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo])

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([_getvideoconfig gettextinfo ])
case $host_os in
   CYGWIN*)
     ;;
   *)
   AC_CHECK_FUNCS([GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo])
     ;;
esac

the problem is to identify such issue on other softwares.

> Corinna

Thanks
Marco